Shapegrabber Inc. respects the privacy of its web site visitors, clients, partners and others who may visit our website, contact us, and provide us with information so that we can communicate with them.
Our Pledge to You
You are free to visit Shapegrabber on the web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
This website includes forms and e-mail addresses by which you may choose to contact us and request access to information from us and from this website:
- If you submit the Information Request form on this website, you are giving us consent to contact you from time to time, using the contact information you provide in the form, with information related to Shapegrabber products and services, and 3D scanning generally. This includes our quarterly e-newsletter, the 3D Measurement Report. The method for unsubscribing to this newsletter is provided to you when you successfully submit the Information Request form, and when you receive the newsletter.
- We wish to inform, not to annoy you. Should you request to be “unsubscribed” to any of our communiqués, we will immediately honour your request.
- If you send us legitimate e-mail which is not unsolicited commercial e-mail (i.e. which is not spam), we will not divulge your e-mail address or the contents of your e-mail to anyone for any reason without your prior consent or unless ordered by a court to do so.
We use our web server logs and web statistics analysis software for internal analysis of traffic to this website, in order to gauge our website’s effectiveness and the popularity of particular pages or documents on the website. We do not show or sell our web server logs to anyone else.
This website provides you with various methods by which you may contact us. If you use any of these published means of contacting us for legitimate business reasons, we will not make your personal information available to third parties without your consent.
We can, and by providing us with your information via this website, you hereby authorize us to, disclose any information to law enforcement or other government officials that we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in compliance with the law.
The Shapegrabber website does contain links to other websites. Shapegrabber is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of all websites you visit.
Your Pledge to Us
Just as Shapegrabber respects your privacy, we ask you to respect our privacy. In particular:
You may not use this website to harvest e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial e-mail – to us or to anyone else.
You may not use the names of our clients or partners, who may be identified on this website and in our other marketing collateral, to contact them. In legitimate cases, we will provide you, upon request, with names of reference clients only once we have determined that you require the information to make an informed decision about purchasing our products and services, and only after we have obtained permission from those reference clients for you to contact them.
You may not violate the copyright of this website by reproducing it in whole or in part without our written permission to do so. If you are interested in doing so, please ask us – we often give permission for parts of this website to be used for educational, editorial, and other honourable purposes that we support.
If you send unsolicited junk email to any @shapegrabber.com email address, we reserve the right to:
- Blacklist your email server without prior notification.
- Report your email server to anti-spam services.
Shapegrabber reserves the right to update this policy without notice.